Etcetera, in affiliation with Cambridge University, presents to you the General English course designed for learners who want to study and incorporate the English language in their jobs, social events and during their travels abroad. The program is customized towards particular interests, passions, and ambitions. etcetera establishes the confidence you need to overcome intimidating social settings and communicate eloquently with others.
- A pre-diagnostic assessment determines each learner’s English proficiency and places them in leveled classes (introductory, beginner, intermediate, and advanced)
- One-to-one or small group instruction that aim to maximize the needs of every learne
- Powerful conversational tools that accelerate speaking and correct faulty accents
- Interactive learning which incorporates a variety of media (books, videos, songs, computer software, etc.)
- Selected themes that cover a variety of topics
- Official examinations: Key (KET), Preliminary (PET), First (FCE), Advanced (CAE), Proficiency (CPE), and CELTA that are aligned with each leveled course and grant learners a world-renowned certificate from Cambridge University